#Image5 .widget-content { padding: 0px; text-align: center; #Image2 .widget-content { padding: 0px; text-align: center; } #Image1 .widget-content { padding: 0px; text-align: center; }

Welcome to our Room 4 Blog

Photobucket

Haere mai, welcome everyone!I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
New posts and updates will be added on a regular basis, so keep checking in.
The posts are grouped (eg: News, Art, Topic etc), so please scroll down whenever you login to view the new posts in the different areas.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Room 4, I enjoyed visiting you to see what you are learning in maths this week. I have also found it interesting to look at the photos and read about the exciting things that you have been doing at school recently. Clever teachers and children! Thanks to Mrs Pretorius for creating this wonderful blog site.

CJ said...

Hello Room 4
What a fabulous blog site. I can read all about what you are doing from my home in London on the other side of the world.

I especially love your welcome sign.
Mrs O'Hanlon

Michelle said...

Hello Room 4! I just wanted to say hello to you all! I am already missing all of you! I hope that you are all showing Eagle Sam what big boys and girls you are!

Miss Francis

Corinna Marsters C/- Latoya Roapti said...

Hello Room 4, I just wanted to thank all of you for being so nice and welcoming to Latoya and our family.
Your Blog site looks awesome. Keep up all the good work.

Sharon and Mariah Rm9 said...

WHAT a clever way to use a train to carry the welcome sign.YOUR blog is awesome!!!

Matthew Whittington said...

hi there its Jacob and Matthew here, We are having fun in Room 8 and 9 We miss you all!
Love Jacob and Matthew

Room 4 Blog said...

Room 4 I love your blog. You are all so clever and doing so many fun and exciting things in your classroom.
From Mrs Morley